Tree Branches that are solid fall to the ground making leaves float like worms floating like upside down indians drinking from a well thats gone dry.
Translation: Re-Read - NOT one of my replies Accused Chubz of being out to get J.I. Burton I've in fact only replied to Chubz once, letting him know I wasn't saying hes out to get burton, merely what he was doing COULD be used later down the road.
Go find the post I made where I said "CHUBZ IS OUT TO GET BURTON" Go ahead. I wasn't even going to reply to this thread till someone condemed my RAIDERS to "Never winning another game in anything they play"
Thats why I gave my opinions on the Effects of Filming (Just so happens to be) The Raiders and putting it online could do. Please tell me the following statement(s) i've made thats false.
1) Another coach could go to youtube
2) Another Coach Could Watch it and use anything they MAY (MAY MAY MAY MAY MAY MAY) find on the film against Burton... or Clintwood if they was being filmed... they are in the drivers seat too.. im using burton in my examples because they are the ones in focus here.
3) Summary: If you watch 2 drives from 6 different games you COULD possibly see something during those 2 drives you didn't see in the film you traded with that teams Coach.
4) If 2 and 3 are true then THEY CAN USE THE FOOTAGE as a means of scouting.
5) Its not my decision on who films what
6) These are my opinions on what CAN happen when you film another school and place that footage online
"I'm calmer than you are" Walter - The Big Lebowski
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
??? if you re-read my posts i never said that you told chubz he was out to get burton, i actually said pretty much exactly what you just did. are you now just trying to argue for no reason? hell now my feelings are hurt. you are still awesome though, if there was a favorites list youd be on mine!
Cant we all just get along?
.... sigh....:doh:
NCAA / VHSL Apples to Oranges again...
College games are Nationally Televised and thus EQUALLY available to the rest of the NCAA Teams as well. Are J.I. Burton and Clintwood Televised nationally? Think, Mcfly! Think.
Most high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live. It helps their kids exposure to colleges that might be interested in recruiting them. So it's apples to apples to you, I bet Oscar Smith's (a high school in this state) not to worried about the fact that their kids got national exposure and Woodside got an extra look at them.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events in the past for anybody to see. I watched Twin Valley play like a state quarterfinal basketball game on a computer in a motel one time a few years back.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
heritage used to do them all the time as well. thats local coverage i guess somebody should have cried to them too. im sure they got permission but they probably cost burton at least 3 state titles, i know i used to watch at least 20 minutes of warm ups and 3 minutes of play time so i was ready for em!![]()
Cant we all just get along?
"I just rememberd this but the VHSL has video streamed live sporting events "
You said it! Right there... you get it? I'll help "VHSL has video streamed" and "high schools with money are filming their games and showing them online live" the "Schools" are doing it.
Nice! I did not know that, I wanna see these videos that are so readily made available to everyone. Where do I go? Direct me to Riverheads 2010 Football games please.
These ONLINE live games that the SCHOOLS are putting up where can I go watch them?
None of this stuff you have posted is even on topic unless you can give me a link to Riverheads and or Altavista and even Clintwood 2010 Games.
You are compairing 2 different things
Apples to Oranges still.
I really want that link to watch the stuff you posted is available to anyone.
Live High School Sports Broadcast Videos | Live Game Coverage | iHigh.com
That's just from today you can go back and find more if you like. It's everything from football to girls jv soccer. Also, most of these are archived so fans, players, or other coaches go could watch these later if they desired.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks